This is a safe, respectful, inclusive, and fun environment for everyone to enjoy movies and events. This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at the venue and participants in our social media channels. Guests, staff, volunteers, vendors, and press will be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, including:
- Intimidation or threats
- Inappropriate disruption of events
- Hurtful language
- Physical assault of any type
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Unwanted photography or video recording
- Bullying or stalking
Especially in connection to:
- Race or ethnicity
- National origin
- Gender identity or presentation
- Sex or sexual orientation
- Disability, medical condition or pregnancy
- Citizenship status
And of course, no talking, texting or arriving late!
WHAT TO DO:
- If you are asked to stop any harassing behavior, STOP immediately. Seriously.
- If you experience or witness any form of harassment, please contact the nearest staff member. A manager will address the situation. To file a formal complaint, email email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated - please provide detailed information and your contact information.
- If you feel unsafe in your immediate situation, alert our staff, move to a safe location and dial 911.
When a complaint is received, a festival or Alamo manager will be brought in ASAP. They will get the information and address the situation immediately by removing the harasser or taking similar necessary action. The manager may also contact the police if there is a safety issue. If the concerned party would like to file a formal complaint, they will send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, where it will be investigated by trained staff members. All complaint emails will receive a response within 24 hours during the festival. The privacy of all parties will be maintained during an investigation and the person making the complaint will be kept informed and notified when the investigation is completed.