The 2016 submission period for pitches and works in progress will open on April 1, 2016. Submission deadline has been extended to June 6, 2016. Please send any inquiries to [email protected].
WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIP)
- Only feature films (fiction) can be submitted. Films with Latin American or Ibero-American filmmakers or producers as part of the production team are highly encouraged but not required.
- Must be within a widely recognized genre, which includes animation, horror, sci-fi, action, dark comedy or fantasy.
- The submitted film must be at the post-production stage.
Requirements for Selected WIPs
- Each selected WIP shall receive one FAN badge with Industry and Market credentials. Additional badges are available for purchase at discounted rate.
- We cannot offer travel support for representatives of selected WIPs.
- If your WIP is selected, you must include the Market logo within the credits of your completed film.
If your WIP is selected, a Blu-Ray disc should be submitted for screening. No DVDs will be accepted.
- There is a $25 (USD) submission fee. Once your WIP is submitted, you will be directed to a payment page (all major credit cards accepted). Unpaid entries will not be reviewed.
- No physical submissions of any kind will be accepted. The submission form accommodates all required materials, including online screening links.
- Please include a letter that introduces your project and project team. If the submitted project is your first feature, please note this in your letter.